- Dutton Employment Law merged with Monkhouse Law to grow our team of lawyers;
- Firm counsel has experience litigating, negotiating and mediating employment law matters;
- Firm counsel is a former prosecutor for the Ministry of Labour;
- Firm counsel is trusted to represent management and senior executives of large companies;
- Firm counsel is a frequent lecturer on employment law and a prolific publisher of print and online media;
- Firm counsel possesses the knowledge required to succeed on your behalf.
- With respect and sensitivity, we provide a consultation to help clients understand their issues;
- After the initial consultation, we meet with our clients to go over every detail and answer all questions honestly and with a view to risk vs reward;
- We promise your case will always be at the top of the pile;
- We return phone calls and emails promptly, complete work on time, and provide updates consistently;
- We work within client budgets and always keep costs low.